Consider this notion should reflect your truth. There is only heaven. When death comes to anyone, to some it comes as an angel of mercy. Release from a life well lived and properly ended. For others, death comes as the avatar of a life squandered. A horrific demon off to drag them away from the chance they blew.
The first knowledge is “I don’t know”. The second knowledge is “I can observe”.
- I don’t like my state. I want to acquire so much knowledge in life and its never-ending.
- How will this knowledge help you after you die?
- By knowing I lived a happy life with my knowledge.
- Is knowledge necessary? I don’t know, but it’s presence and abiding in the stillness space in which you came, that is truly key.
How are geniuses of life what they are? Geniuses of life are what they are because they have completely failed.
What state did they reach to be what they are? They reached a state of total self, total watching.
How is that called failure? It’s called failure because they don’t engage the “real world” as people define it.
Total self? It’s when you think you know that you have to really question! I can’t wrap the idea of total self! Total self is total non-self. No defining ideas of self, just self in its being and expression without forms it must adhere to.
- I want to reach that state. The real world is mixed up and never truthful.
- What makes them so much of an expert on life? Understanding low vibrations that were created through physicality? That is not true wisdom. You already have true wisdom. You just have to learn how to listen to your inner self.
- Some people now design their lives, I strive for that.
- Well, the cliché is true.. The more you know, the more you know you know nothing.
- What is failure, but a perception. What if you’re meant to fail? Isn’t that a success? So then it’s neither a failure nor a success it just IS.
- It is what it is what it is what it is.
- Lies are part of everything, otherwise you’d always know the absolute truth.
- Truth is everywhere, just need to get rid of lies. 🙂
- I know that we are omniscient beings, all true answers lie within, that’s why when someone speaks from stillness you don’t say, oh I agree or oh, that’s not correct look at this way. You just accept it as truth cause you too know.
Lies exist in the context of truths. In fact, the truth told to one not ready will do harm as if a terrible lie.
Yes, but won’t truth set you free? Yes, but you won’t listen until you will. If I tell you the worlds most profound truth and you reject it, you will rail against it. Do things to disprove it, and will do yourself great harm because you fear it.
Life is not a problem to be solved. I agree.
Is there really one truth though? The one truth is that truth is dynamic.
But then why is being honest so encouraged? Being honest means you obey the rules, or if it’s actual honesty it means you realize personal integrity. The second is best. Being truthful is not the same as being honest.
- So if I don’t know the absolute truth, I can’t really obey rules?
- To be able to be in the present you must be honest to yourself.
- Ahh, but if you have even a hint of light, you will truly know it’s correct. So you’ll go to any means to discredit to preserve your position to remain in what’s familiar instead of opening up to change. Change is scary because we can’t know what is going to happen. It’s unfamiliar so when you look and you’re not in total acceptance you resist.
- This is why they speak of ‘right speech’ etc in Buddhism. It’s not about honest or dishonest. It’s about the right thing for the moment.
If you are taken with the notion I am a bad man, nothing will be gained by any effort at persuasion I might make. But if I continue as is my way, you may come to see more than your judgement.
Your thoughts are welcome. Be well friends.One World class participants. Thank you!)