Want to change your life? Change your mind.
Thanks to Ocean of Perspective and to The Inspired Self for passing us the Lemonade Award!
This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude. Since the purpose of this site is to inspire living from your true nature and acting accordingly in the world, we thought we would pass the award onto some others who may broaden your view of the world and perhaps inspire your action.
We hope you enjoy the sites.
The award is passed to:
- allgreenblogs.com: Your one stop source for Environmental Tips and Information
- ECO-BLOGICAL: moved by the plight of the working poor and the damage to the environment
- mygreening: making earth friendly choices…one step at a time
- Arise for Social Justice: low-income rights, membership organization
- Eco Mama
- Endangered Spaces Blog: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
- Climate of Our Future: a discussion on climate change.
- LA’s Homeless Blog: An Inside Perspective on Homelessness
- The Homeless Guy: experiences, and my opinions and knowledge of homeless life.
- The APB (Anti-Poverty Blog): updates regarding the movement to end hunger
The rules of this award:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Be well friends,
Your Insight on “Lemonade Award”
- When the world gives you lemons …make Lemonade. | Climate of Our Future November 27th 2008